Why should I get a second opinion?
1. If your Pathology Report leaves some doubt or concern to the true Diagnosis.
2. If you would feel more secure in the diagnosis in your Pathology Specimen, our Pathology Lab can provide a Second Opinion Diagnosis.
3. If you have any questions about the correctness of the report.
4. You're concerned you have been misdiagnosed.
5. You should not hesitate to receive a second opinion concerning your health.
How to get a 2nd Opinion?
Our Pathology Lab will provide your consultation or 2nd opinion
Contact Pathology Services, Inc
‣ Please contact us at: 877-612-2085 (Toll Free)
‣ Contact us In the St. Louis area at: 314-963-1745
Information you need to Provide
To start the 2nd Opinion or Consultation
Upon the agreement to the consultation, ask your Doctor to forward all the material(s) requested with the Patient Consultation Form.
You will receive the PCF (Patient Consultation Form) if Pathology Services Inc. agrees to proceed with the consultation.
Our Pathology Department will Contact you
We will contact you with an explanation, interpretation, and recommendation.
©2015 Pathology Services, Inc. and PathServ.com - All Rights Reserved.